Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Red Grape & Feta Salad



2 tbsp Zesty Lemon Grapeseed Oil (WT)
1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice (I used a fresh squeezed lemon)
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 lb red seedless grapes, halved
5 oz mixed salad greens
6 oz crumbled feta cheese

In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add grapes, greens and feta and toss well (I use my CLEAN hands - it works better).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this salad! I would eat it every single day if I had all the ingredients available.

***Anytime you see me type "WT", I am referring to Wildtree products. I am actually a Wildtree Rep and use their products faithfully. Wildtree products are amazingly tasty and they are all natural - no preservatives, artificial flavors, etc. The purpose of this blog is not meant to endorse Wildtree, but if you are interested in their products, feel free to visit my website: www.mywildtree.com/thowe. I've had people ask me about Wildtree before, so I may write up a future blog entry about the company, products, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment