Thursday, March 29, 2012
Lemon Shrimp Scampi
1 lb fresh shrimp (I bought a frozen bag and let it thaw)
2 tbsp Butter lavored Grapeseed Oil (WT)
1 lemon, thinly sliced
Zesty Lemon Grapeseed Oil (WT)
Scampi Blend seasoning (WT)
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Cover the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish with the 2 tbsp butter flavored grapeseed oil (you can also use olive oil).
3. Place lemon slices on bottom of dish.
4. Spread out shrimp on top of the lemon slices and brush some lemon grapeseed oil over the shrimp with a basting brush.
5. Sprinkle seasoning over the top of the shrimp. I used my Wildtree Scampi Blend seasoning, but you can use any seasoning of your liking.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.